Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will give advice to beginning twitch streamers

I will give advice to beginning twitch streamers












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">First of all, welcome to my Gig, and soon, welcome to Twitch. I am here to help you improve your Twitch stream and community. NOTE: this is not a "pay for 500 follows" gig! The idea is to help you get the followers yourself.
Allow me to explain what my guide contains:

  • How to start up
  • What's important when starting and what not
  • How to get more viewers (and even followers)
  • How to improve your stream as you go
  • ...
Aside from the guide, I will also offer more personal support on how to improve, or give a more in depth explanation on the guide. The guide contains general rules and tips that easily apply to every Twitch channel, but a gaming channel is not a music channel, and the audience from one channel may not like the content on another channel.
Any questions in regards to Twitch, I will answer as clearly as possible.

Shoutouts (included in silver and gold pack) are moments that I mention your Twitch channel during my streams.

Autohost (included in gold pack) is where your channel will be shown on my Twitch channel whenever I'm not streaming.

Reviews


rielyhumecky:Thank you

dracindo:Great buyer! Can't wait to hear from him again.

rielyhumecky:Thank you

dracindo:Great buyer! Can't wait to hear from him again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment