Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will review any site regardless of page numbers, and provide an action plan for copy writing.

I will review any site regardless of page numbers, and provide an action plan for copy writing.












About:

Do you have a brand new website, but don't know how much content you need and can't reach out to a writer (like me!) until you have an estimate? Do you have a website that desperately needs revamped, but you aren't sure how to update the content?

If you answered YES I want to help. 

With this gig, I'll review your website and provide a consultation to give you a good idea of where your site needs the most copy help. 

I have over 5 years of blogging experience and am well versed in SEO. I would love to help you get clear on what your website needs. 

With the basic package, I will simply review up to 3 pages and provide a brief report for you. The subsequent packages include up to 5 blog titles with your website review!!

Have a professional writer give you REAL advice on where to take your content, and hire me now!

Reviews


vsfoto:good advice

gingerwriter:Outstanding Experience!

robertdo189:Thank you for great job!

gingerwriter:Outstanding Experience!

faisalvahed:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment