Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will promote and add your etsy products on my tumbler blog

I will promote and add your etsy products on my tumbler blog












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Do you want to increase your Etsy product sales? 

I am here to help you. I will promote your items on my tumbler website to reach a large audience of people who love handmade & craft items. 

I will create an interesting post about your product with:
  • A link to your item
  • 1 Image (more with gig extras)
  • Catchy description up to 15 words (or more if you purchase an extra)
  • I will also share your post to my pinterest fan page of 2000 followers!

My Specialties

  • Level 2 seller - Trusted by all Fiverr buyers
  • Deliver work on time
  • Expert in social media promotion

Reviews


bondiistvan:Great job, just as described. Thank you.

kumkumkaushik:Thanks mam!

fann33:Outstanding Experience!

kumkumkaushik:Thank you mam!

strrosdesigns:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment