Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will manage your content marketing from strategy to execution

I will manage your content marketing from strategy to execution












About:

I manage the content marketing strategy and execution in french and english, from acquisition (blogs, off-site, social) to activation (landing pages, e-books, white papers, email activation and remarketing campaigns).


I don't do keyword stuffing or spin content.Modern search engine optimization is about user intent, and only great content can attract qualified prospects. We find long tail expressions worth optimising on with SEO software suite (ahrefs, keywordtools.io).

Single Article (Basic Plan):10$

I will write a quality 800-word article focusing on up to 3 longtail expressions.
1 Social media post
1 custom graphic

Write me if you have a specific request (ebook, white paper, longer article, newsletters)

Consulting session (Standard Plan): 50$

2h consulting session (VoIP) + personalised audit report: channels, content type, frequence, tools.
I may tell you that content is not appropriate or long shot for your business.

Strategy execution (Premium):995$ per content marketer / month

We execute your content marketing strategy with experienced content marketing teams that I manage

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment