Friday, June 29, 2018

I will blog and article writing

I will blog and article writing












About:

An engineer by choice, a brand manager by profession and a content writer by passion. My professional tenure of 7 years has given me the opportunity to work with leading agencies and brands. I have worked in healthcare, transportation, automobiles, logistics, tourism and hospitality. My scope of work has been in the field of Marketing Communication, Brand Management, Public Relations, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Event Management, etc. My freelance tenure has pushed me into the latitude of education, architecture, Personal Care, etc. I excel at blog writing, web content, Social Media, resume writing, profile writing, press releases, copy writing, script writing, etc.

Reviews


teresitasantia:great article

teresitasantia:great article

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment