Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create appealing instagram content for your business

I will create appealing instagram content for your business












About:

Hi guys!

Thanks for stopping by and showing interest; importantly trusting me!

Have you been thinking about creating a new grid, or looking for fun new ways change up your gallery? but you don't have so much time and neither graphics design skills, don't worry I pride myself in being one of the cheapest Instagram feed creator on the market. Need content for your business, something modern, clean and attracting to your audience? 


WHY I NEED THIS GIG:

You can get your message or information across much quicker using pictures – like they say, a picture tells a thousand words.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:


  • Custom design
  • 100% branded and exclusive for your business
  • Research for the content and data needed for design
  • Quality, clean and include market research for your company
  • JPG file, PDF (or something else if you request!)

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:


  • Style Branding Guideline
  • Topic of your feed
  • Logo, links, and branding instructions (if any)
  • Examples of other Instagram you like (if any)

Let's make your feed great together! 
Please do send me a message first, my communication with you is very key. Send details I need and I do the research :) 

Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment