Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write social media content calendars

I will write social media content calendars












About:

Hi,

If you are looking to revamp your social presence on Facebook (primarily) or any other social platform, then you have landed at just the right place. I can create content for your Facebook page along with ideas about the visuals.

What I offer?

I provide content for the following things in the calendar:
  • Static posts
  • GIFs
  • Video concepts
  • 360 posts
  • Canvas
  • Carousel
  • Cover photo/video
or just about anything regarding your page. 

The rest is up on how you want the posts to be. It would be great if you discuss details about your brand before placing your order. 

Have a nice day. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment