Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create content for your author marketing kit

I will create content for your author marketing kit












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Authors need a marketing/advertising kit which explains everything about them as authors, their book(s) and the topics which they specialize in writing on/speaking on.  The kit will also include a short author bio and contact details. These kits are great marketing tools for speaking engagement applications, radio interviews, book launches and more.

Reviews


patbfreeman:This gig is absolutely amazing. You can't get better service and a quality product! I'm in awe of the work and turnaround time -- but the customer services far exceeds anything I expected. This gig has my business and referrals in the bag! Thanks!

vickiolton:I loved working with Pat. I enjoyed learning about her and her entire offering as an inspirational speaker and coach.

ledbydesign79:Working with Vicki was easy and brilliant to work with no fuss and kept on contact with me along the way during my project thank you so much...

vickiolton:Good Experience!

christiejb:Hands down, one of the best Fiverr contractors out there! She helped me pull together a high quality press kit in under 48 hours. I definitely plan on using her services again. thank you so much for the amazing journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment