Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will manually spin and rewrite any article or blog post

I will manually spin and rewrite any article or blog post












About:

Do you need web content or fresh blog posts? I offer the following affordable content solutions:

MANUAL ARTICLE SPINNING ($10)  - The keyword here is manual. I use no spinning tool. I just scan through the article or blog post you link me to and alter sentence and paragraph structure while switching out synonyms to generate unique content The same price you'd pay someone on Textbroker and iWrite or an offshore writing farm; however, the finished result will read much much better.  

FULL ARTICLE REWRITE w/ CUSTOM GRAPHIC ($25) - This involves a little bit of the previous package's manual spinning, but there's also quite a bit of rewriting. There will be a completely different presentation of the original content. New headers with outbound/inbound links, title and meta descriptions, and an optimized custom-made graphic.

FULL ARTICLE REWRITE w/ CUSTOM GRAPHIC/YOUTUBE VIDEO ($50) - The same as the above rewrite package, but with a short 1 to 4 minute You Tube video that can be embedded into your content. My videos have consistently ranked on Page 1 of Google and You Tube searches to drive more traffic to client blog posts.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment