Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will manage your Instagram account for 4 weeks + Instagram strategy

I will manage your Instagram account for 4 weeks + Instagram strategy












About:

Be where your costumers are: in Social Media  :) 
 
Regarding to my packages, 

  • Is your Instagram working for you 24/7, reaching out to new leads, generating a buzz about your products and services and engaging your audience? Or is it sitting there doing nothing, no matter what you try?

    Let's boost your online presence!

    • I will create a custom Instagram strategy that fits your business.
    • I will create and manage your account manually.
    • If you already have an Instagram account, I will take it over.
    • If you have an IG account, it can be 1-day old, because I don't use 3rd party apps so you don't have to worry about profile suspension.  
A Bonus from me, You don't have to diet to direct :) 
Just ask for it :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment