Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write and submit 3 x articles to a fashion blog.

I will write and submit 3 x articles to a fashion blog.












About:

Have your fashion, beauty, home, or other product or service content/article submitted a stylish fashion and lifestyle blog. Don't have an article already? Don't worry, I'll have one professionally written for you. I have 10 years expertise in digital content production and management, you're in good hands.

Please note that good blogs like well written articles, which in turn promotes your business image. This gig is not a random gig like some advertised on Fiverr, this is a genuine gig and with a stylish blog in the fashion industry, perfect if you want to gain exposure.

Article is 500 words with up to 3 keywords, which meets Google SEO requirements.

If you have any questions please contact me before purchasing a gig.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment