Monday, July 30, 2018

I will interview you on my blog and share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Linkedin

I will interview you on my blog and share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Linkedin












About:

It's hard to make your name for yourself in the book industry especially if you are self-published. 

I can help you get your name "out there" with this gig. I will interview you on my blog that features only author news, reviews, and interviews where I have interviewed many other authors like you.
 

HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:

When you purchase this gig you will receive a list of questions. Then send me back the following:


- Your questions and answers
- A headshot photo of yourself (if you want to include your picture)
- Your bio (150 - 200 words)
- Your book cover image
- Your  buy link (just one link please)
- Facebook, Twitter, and Author website (optional send the links if you have them) 


I'll send you the link to your professional interview when it has been posted.

Please note the interview is posted in question/answer format.  I will NOT edit your answers.

The post is permanent and will remain as long as the blog is active. I do not guarantee an increase in sales, downloads or social media engagement.

Reviews


shreyanszaveri:A good and easy experience.

tasmar:Wonderful!

monicakelly:Thank you so much!!

chinmayeenayak:Amazing Experience.

monicakelly:Thank you so much!! I wish you great success with your book!


No comments:

Post a Comment