Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a content marketing strategy for your business

I will create a content marketing strategy for your business












About:

I will create a simple, yet effective, Content Marketing strategy for your business that will include Buyer Personas, so you can get to your ideal customer easily, and faster.

The strategy will be based on your area of expertise, as well as what your competitors are doing right and wrong, which will help you to improve the overall promotion of your brand in the digital world. 

In addition, I will include keywords for you to use in your blog posts, helping your SEO efforts to make your website rank higher on Google.

Furthermore, I will add topics that you could cover in your brand's blog, Social Media profiles or Youtube channel, making it possible for you to come out with a content calendar that is constantly updated. 

Feel free to ask any questions! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment