Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fully automated wordpress news website autopilot

I will fully automated wordpress news website autopilot












About:

The World's Most Advance Word Press News Website For Life Time Passive Income

Reviews


dantegd76:I tried to contact the seller because the file didn't install properly and I've got no response at all.

cas8180:Cheap thats about it, Was not aware that I would specifically have to install the site. I was under the impression that the seller would if I provided my hosting details. For anyone purchasing this package make sure you are very technical in understanding how to steup/install/ and configure wordpress sites from the ground up

fivverfeel:installation guidance file is included your package kindly check it...

triplumi:Nod32 detected viruses on one of the js code, when asked where I can find that line, in which file, he said I have no technical knowledge (despite the fact that I told him I do, and solved the problem myself in 5 minutes) and he asked me for $60 to remove few lines from single.php file. https://i.imgur.com/9Fny8Cy.png

fivverfeel:This is your problem, not virus in this website content.. i am already sold 1500++ websites.. required internet and some wordpress with php, sql knowledge...


No comments:

Post a Comment