Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write blog contents with 1 video and slideshare presentation

I will write blog contents with 1 video and slideshare presentation












About:

I will write a marketing content that is specific to your niche with a catchy graphics. I will optimize it for your relevant keywords, Search Engine and desired Call-to-action (CTA).

In order to develop an engaging audience for your business, I will repurpose the content into 2-3 minutes video for your social media handles and Youtube. You can equally post it to your blog's video category.

I will also repurpose the content into Presentations for your social media, into a Flip Magazine and Slideshares and into social media snippets for a month-long viral social media campaigns.

Finally, I will syndicate the content and video to reach a wider audience.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment