Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will give funny photo caption or create meme

I will give funny photo caption or create meme












About:

Memes and funny photo captions are one of the best way to get peoples' attention these days.

Many marketing firms are also using meme/photos with funny caption or one-liners along with their website or business names. You too can reach out to a larger audience with my gig.

Before you order:- 

  1. Contact me.
  2. Share your ideas with on what you need.
  3. See that you have a photo or I can look for it myself at no extra cost.
  4. Order will not be refunded as I will be providing my best of what i think is funny and creative. You can request up to 2 times to rework on the wording or text placements etc.

Thanks

Reviews


motorola2020:Good Experience!

virtualworkerme:Thanks

thecharityman:Virtualworker did a wonderful job and delivered exactly what we asked. Would highly recommend!

virtualworkerme:Thanks. Appreciate the good words.

motorola2020:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment