Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create and write website content, articles

I will create and write website content, articles












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you're on the hunt after a content creator and writer, I can tell you that your search is over! :)

What I offer:
  • well researched blog posts and articles
  • creative website content
  • inspirational / motivational articles
  • unique content
  • content in English and Serbian

I will not accept:
  • orders with low information
  • illegal / inappropriate topics

I offer you unlimited revisions, however if you change your mind on the instructions / they were incorrect and the concept needs to be changed, another order is needed to be placed.

For any additional information, feel free to contact me!

Reviews


draganava:Great seller! She has met all my demands and requests successfully and very quickly. Will work with again! Recommendations 5*

milanmanojlovic:Awesome seller,always goes extra mile to make you happy with your order.Im a returning buyer and Im not planning to cooperate with someone else for my business. \nDue to lightning fast replies,quality work and in-depth communication this seller deserves 5+++ stars.\nSUPERB WORK!!!

ninavasic:It's always a pleasure working with you. Thank you! :)

robert0830:Great job, will order again

ninavasic:It was a pleasure working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment