Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will write a fully SEO optimized blog up to 1500 words

I will write a fully SEO optimized blog up to 1500 words












About:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my Gig!

What can I do for you.
As an employee of an Online Marketing Consultancy, I have learned to write SEO friendly blogs. These Blogs will generate traffic to your website, and will rank high in the Google search results because it will boost your SEO score, and it adds relevant content to your website.  

What will you reveice?
I will deliver the following items:
- The blog in a Word or PDF file
- Keyword analysis

I am looking forward to our collaboration, and hope we have a long and succesful  partnership.

Reviews


jocheml:Good work!

ingridennogwat:Rob you are amazing!! I 'm really blessed with you. What more can I say?

robderks:Altijd leuk en fijn om met Ingrid te werken.

ingridennogwat:Oh dit ziet er geweldig uit!! Top dat je dit in deze drukke tijd zo iets hebt kunnen neerzetten. Het spreekt mij enorm aan. Dank je wel Rob!!!

robderks:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment