Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create content plan for your blog, Facebook, Twitter. I will write 10 posts and 2 blogposts.

I will create content plan for your blog, Facebook, Twitter. I will write 10 posts and 2 blogposts.












About:

Looking for a content marketing plan?

I am a certified content marketing professional with more than 6 years of experience in creating compelling strategies for my customers.

If you want to grow your business while engaging with your audience and creating a community of your brand ambassadors, you've come to the right place.

Basic Plan: monthly content marketing plan with research and calendar view of your posts. I will create titles for 4+ blogposts including keywords, and titles for more than 10+ social media posts for each of the social media channel: Facebook, Twitter.

Standart Plan: monthly content marketing plan including research and calendar. I will write 10 social media posts for your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Titles with keywords for 4+ blogposts are included in this packages.

Premium Plan: monthly content marketing plan. I will write 10 social media posts and 2 blogposts for you in addition to everything. 

Please contact me before purchasing with the link to your business. I will review your business and provide initial consultation free of charge!

Custom orders are available per request. 

Let's make your business grow!

Reviews


taneltahepold:Impressed by the quality of the blog posts

dertester:Very good job, as always, thank you!

dertester:Great job, thank you!

birdville: Quick and swift replies. Creative and useful ideas for content blogging.

countrybusiness:Yet again Julia1590 has worked her magic. Thanks very much. I will definitely buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment