Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will publish your article to my christian blog

I will publish your article to my christian blog












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will post your article on my Christian blog. It can be about your Christian blog, book release, or event, christian related product or news. Must be Christian related. Please check with me first. Must be up to 500 words, This is what you will receive.

Your article posted on our popular Christian blog.

 YOUR  Articles Stay Up Forever 

All links are do-follow so you get natural link, thereby increasing or improving your product or site ranking

PLEASE

  • Must be original, non-spun content.
  • Must be Christian  related.
  • Must not be spammy.
  • Must Not Contain ANY JAVASCRIPT, FLASH or other code
  • Must be sent in Word format. 
  • No H1 tags. Your title is your H1
  •  Attach  a cover image which is 620x320px or less

Reviews


rohitsup:Very fast and smart work. Even picked up a couple of mistakes in my order and suggested improvements. Much appreciated :)

bloggersamar:Fast Delivery. Thanks

yourwealth:great experience

maxigreenburg:Great job. Would love to work with again!\n

yourwealth:Patient and very helpful in completing the task. My best client yet hope to work with buyer again


No comments:

Post a Comment