Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make infographics on personal financial planning

I will make infographics on personal financial planning












About:

I will create professional infographics with regards to topics relating to personal financial planning and wealth management.


As a Certified Financial Planner (aka CFP® for short) with over 16 years of professional experience in various areas of personal financial planning, I had assisted over 300 families and supported many local SMEs to manage their statutory insurance requirements, business risks and employee benefits. 


I had authored 2 study guides (i.e Risk Management and Investment Planning) for Singapore CFP® certification course and had been regularly invited to speak and train in many seminars and workshops.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment