Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will increase instagram engagement rate with animated video

I will increase instagram engagement rate with animated video












About:

I will create an amazing attention-grabbing animation with custom images, your logo, and royalty-free music in full 1080 HD delivered in a square format that will increase engagement rates. 

I'm a trained artist with almost 2 decades of experience in advertising imagery. 

Hubspot certifications in Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing verify that I'm up to date on all best practices for your website. 

All you provide is your logo and any other images, and script/voice-over, if applicable. Keep in mind that most social media sites play video with the sound muted. Do you really need a voice-over?

Benefits include:
  • 16 years experience in marketing/advertising
  • Increased authority in your field
  • Increased engagement rates 
  • Improved customer loyalty
  • Accelerated conversions

You will have a chance to approve a rough storyboard before I begin animating. If you are not available, I will continue the animation process in the interest of time. You will still have 2 rounds of revisions--1 round is usually enough. 

Feel free to contact me with questions before ordering.

In order to begin I'll need:
1. 
your logo (+ other images)
2. script, if any
3. voice-over, if any

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment