Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create your new kajabi website

I will create your new kajabi website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have set up several New Kajabi wesbites for different clients already (doctors, fitness instructors, business coaches, and entrepreneurs)

Basically I am the one who will create the Kajabi site and upload course content (images, text, videos and descriptions)

I also create static pages, menus, landing pages, opt in and integrations.

Let us discuss the project first so you will be sure that you will be paying for what you really need :)

Reviews


katrinajulia:Awesome work! Changing some parts on a pipeline + combining different products

katrinajulia:Great work + communication + delivery!!! Love working iwth her!

rheasaycon:Great to work with this client!

wizma2015:Excellent Work! Thank you!!

wizma2015:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment