Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will research your industry, suggest 3 ideas, then write a keyworded post on your selected topic.

I will research your industry, suggest 3 ideas, then write a keyworded post on your selected topic.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Need more content for your corporate blog but can't find the time to write it?

I've been there, as a Content Marketer like you, for more than 10 years. The constant grind of ideation and production can truly be a chore. If only there were someone who could take the endless writing off your plate...

Fortunately, I love to write, and have a knack for coming up with compelling ideas and translating them into highly readable articles for any audience type. Doesn't matter if the subject is technical or difficult to understand. My background is in the sciences, and complicated concepts are my specialty. 

I offer high-quality articles written about topics you provide, or leave it to me to suggest topics that are relevant to your industry and your readers. I'll even provide your with a social media message to use in promoting the post on your social channels. 

What you get from me:
  • Well researched, well written though leadership articles (600-800 words)
  • Copy optimized for SEO and readability.
  • Nothing plagiarized, ever.
  • Tone matching your corporate style
  • All content becomes the property of your organization

Questions? Please contact me and let's chat about your content needs. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment