Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will convert your youtube video into an engaging blog post

I will convert your youtube video into an engaging blog post












About:

Run a blog and a Youtube channel?

Want your videos converted into a SEO blog post with the relevant keywords

You have landed to the right gig. Get your videos content converted into a blog post. 

What this gig will give you?

  • a complete blog post with one keyword and Basic SEO
  • relevant images where required with proper credits
  • include any additional links into the post (affiliate too provided the links)
  • any additional credits in the video
  • 1 free pinnable Pinterest graphic for your post in higher packages

Increase your viewer's engagement with quality content set just right for your website.

The gig can also be ordered for other video platforms including (Vimeo, Dailymotion)

Language Support: English Only

For more information feel free to contact me via Fiverr.

I can accept orders in bulk with negotiable prices

Reviews


irish2721:Truly appreciate your ability to convert my webinar into a blog. I made some mild edits, but have a solid jump off point with my blog was such a time saver. THANK YOU!

uroojbakht15:Pleasure working for you.

servandoperez1:Great work ....

genemorris:wonderful work. thank you.

genemorris:I'm really impressed with Urooj. He gets it. He's knows exactly what I need with my website and delivers.


No comments:

Post a Comment