Monday, May 28, 2018

I will do all the writing required to get you seen on Airbnb for a reasonable price. Airbnb has become so competitive so it is important that we get this right the first time. Please visit my gig now, see what I can do for your Airbnb business.

I will do all the writing required to get you seen on Airbnb for a reasonable price. Airbnb has become so competitive so it is important that we get this right the first time. Please visit my gig now, see what I can do for your Airbnb business.












About:

Make passive income online by selling digital products, However you need the skills to do so. Sell   part time, and strive for $1000,00 a wk, after that go full time. 
 Here are 15 plus ebooks to get you started.
This gig include an exclusive "no fluff " bonus of a free video training, which is more valuable than the 15 ebooks, you be the judge.

  1. Marketing Tactics and Tricks
  2. Drive a Flood of Visitors to your products and dominate your competition
  3. A cheat sheet to do split test, to see what worked
  4. 55 ways to build on Social media websites
  5. How sell your products, services,
  6. 100 Ad writing methods
  7. Affiliate Cash Machine, learn how to beat your competition.
  8. YouTube marketing
  9. Social media marketing tips tricks and case studies.
  
Side Note
Please note that this seller was away for a few days, and was in the hospital, and could not address sales, but now I am all better, I would be addressing all sales as promised. I want to apologized to all buyers. If you want to know what was wrong, I had an allergic reaction to shrimp, something I really did not know I had, and had to be rushed to the hospital. I do apologized and want to make it up to my buyers.

Reviews


neigellirasan:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

neigellirasan:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment