Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will write a linkedin post for you

I will write a linkedin post for you












About:

In the day and age of a digital economy it can be said LinkedIn is the 'new frontier' for your career.
You've got a great bio already? Great! A crisp experience section? Tremendous (If you don't have these 2 things see my gigs below). A bio and experience section are valuable and vital - but they are just the beginning.

Building a strong presence on LinkedIn means ongoing communication - and that means blog posts. Hire me and I'll ghost writer a blog post for you. As a veteran journalist and copywriter I've written far and wide across a variety of fields for numerous clients. I'll produce you a article on a topic of your choosing that is researched, interesting - and delivered to deadline.

Gig Instructions 
All you need do is send me a brief message after the order with some info about what you want in your blog post, your target audience and a link (if available) to your website.

Reviews


qwertyfriendbro:It was honestly extremely well-written

pbhathena:Excellent to work with! Output was spot on in a timely fashion. Would use again for sure!

ekennedy1:Pbhathena was clear in what was desired, provided good info to get the job done, and marked the order as finished soon after completion. A+

montridge:Great Communication. I will be using again and again. Thank you!

ekennedy1:Montridge was clear in what was desired, provided good info to get the job done, and marked the order as finished soon after completion. A+


No comments:

Post a Comment