Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create content for your instagram and facebook stories

I will create content for your instagram and facebook stories












About:

Ephemeral content is going to generate even more engagement in 2018. This will provide you with entertainment content in spanish or english for one of the most famous platforms rigth now. Stories for your Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook helps the engagement on your brand's  social media accounts. 

1080x1920 px images ready to post.

A 5 images story to share with your followers about fashion, celebs, trends, fashion shows, beauty and more!

All images are going to be custom made so they will be sophisticated and very elegant. 

I have been involved in fashion since I have 14 years old, whether if I was in makeup classes, modeling classes or even just reading whatever that was in my hands about this topic, because it's really my passion.  Even tho I have Bachelor degree in Laws I have been working as a freelancer since 2016 for blogs and webpages.

Reviews


huntandhome:Great communication \u0026 made changes as needed :)

paolarizzo:Type a comment…

champiat:Amazing content! I am very happy with the results! I highly recommend!

paolarizzo:Type a comment…

chara0008:The best gig I ordered ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment