Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do on page SEO of your site

I will do on page SEO of your site












About:

Improtant of Seo:
  1. If you want to rank your website or Article then you need Search engine optimization.
  2. On page seo is very important for ranking site website first in all search engine like Google,Bing,Yahoo etc.

  • I will optimize your Article and use important keywords related with your contant
  • I will do competitor research and rank your site Up
  • I will optimize your site according to Yoast plugin

I will do On Page SEO of your site created on any cms like shopify,Wordpress,Magento or any other.
Silver Package:
  • Home Page Title Optimization
  • Meta Tag Optimization
  • Image ALT tag Optimization
  • 2 Pages ON PAGE SEO
  • If using wordpress then install necessary plugins for Onpage
Gold Package:
  • Speed, Image and Security Optimization
  • Home Page Title, Meta Tag  & Image ALT tag Optimization
  • If using wordpress then install necessary plugins for Onpage
  • Based on my findings I will manually tweak Title and Meta Tags for 5 Pages
  • XML Sitemap Creation 
  • Robot.txt File Creation
Platimun Package:
  • I will do all Setting for your website according to Yoast
  • Do All setting which is necessary for ranking
  • I will do perfect your website

If you are interested in ranking your website Contact me.

Reviews


geraldherrma563:Great service will use again

seoffpage:Outstanding Experience.

geraldherrma563:Great service will use again

seoffpage:Outstanding Experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment