Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will Publish your 5 articles on my Tech Blog with Permanent do-follow backlinks

I will Publish your 5 articles on my Tech Blog with Permanent do-follow backlinks












About:

Hello,
I will published your articles in my DA28 Tech niche......
This offer is exclusive on .com domain with Tech keyword in the domain name.....

Website Authority Metrics

  • DA: 28
  • PA: 36
  • TF: 09
  • CF: 34

Benefits of Gigs

  1. Permanent do follow backlink
  2. Post live from homepage
  3. Powerful juice of backlinks
  4. You will get the attention of Potential Viewers
  5. Tech KW in the domain name
  6. .com domain

Guidelines
  • Must be unique content (Not accept product or company review type article)
  • Article length minimum 500 word
  • Maximum 2 advertising link acceptable but only one from same site
  • Other language link except english not acceptable

Acceptable Topics


  • Tech
  • Software
  • Game
  • Social Media
  • Smartphone
  • SEO
  • Web Design
  • Hardware
  • Camera

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment