Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will copywrite your marketing content

I will copywrite your marketing content












About:

Hello and welcome! I'm a writer, editor, & proofreader interested in music, fitness, travel, food, property, health, and retail who has been in the publishing industry for 10 years. 

I can tailor my writing style and tone to suit your product and your needs!

I have professional developmental experience and meticulous attention to detail. Your content will be delivered with flawless grammar, spelling, punctuation, clarity, flow, and readability. I promise your readers will be delighted with what I have to say!

What you get:


  • Top quality writing from an experienced professional
  • Content creation for print or digital
  • One full revision and unlimited modifications
  • Friendly, fast and efficient service 

Now, let's get to work! Send me a message with any questions about the content you need and I'll be happy to help.

Reviews


alchemique:Thank you, you did a fantastic job! \nThe writer is good for creative writing as well.

tapscott:Very responsive and a pleasure to work with! Thanks for an easy transaction.

alchemique:A really good writer, I like her writing style! She made some good propositions to improve the final version. Definitely going to use this gig again.

tapscott:Thank you so much for your order!

snowalker:Great writer, listened to what I needed and delivered in time and at high quality! Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment