Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create captivating custom copy for your unique needs

I will create captivating custom copy for your unique needs












About:

Stil haven't found quite what you're looking for? I love custom orders. Please send me a note and we can get started discussing the scope, pricing, and availability. I've had a hand in crafting everything from press releases to business emails, so just let me know what you need and we can work together to get your custom copy done!

I will write captivating copy (see word count options above) for any purpose. I will provide you with 2 revisions.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to bring out the best and brightest of you.

If you're interested in a greater word count or copy that requires extensive research, please send me a message for pricing and availability.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment