Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a Flash Briefing skill for your brand and submit it to the Alexa App Store.

I will create a Flash Briefing skill for your brand and submit it to the Alexa App Store.












About:

I will create an Amazon Alexa Flash Briefing skill for you or your brand and submit it to the Amazon Alexa App Store in 10 days or less depending on which package you choose. I will also send instructions on how you update it for free daily via a user-friendly website. It takes less than 5 minutes. 

Reviews


caseyadamsceo:Amazing! This is so great!

showdesign:Outstanding Experience!

bmusolin:Great work, fast and as described!

nickmort:Great working with this seller. Answered all my questions before hand and quickly responded.

brandonholck:A true professional! Delivered exactly as expected and had great communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment