Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create amazing contents for all social media platforms

I will create amazing contents for all social media platforms












About:

Needless to say, the most important part of the social media is the content creation.
But beside time, it also needs a lot of graphic skills. If you are looking for someone who takes care of this, this is the right place! Through my experience and my knowledge I will create for you qualitative posts related to your business. Let’s check my packages:
 
BASIC- 10 personalized posts for 2 platforms Best royalty free pictures with your logo and website name included. You will also receive a list with the best Hash-Tags and a caption.

STANDARD- This time you will receive 20 personalized pictures for 3 platforms to post in your social media pages. This material will last more than a month!

PREMIUM- The ultimate level. 40 posts. Best pictures on the market. This material will last up to 2 months!

So far I have worked for businesses related to the following industries:
- Real Estate
- Fashion and Beauty
- Health and Fitness
- Financial companies

To complete my work:
- I use the best design tools
- Trending Hash-tags to grow audience
- Captions to increase engagement
- Warm colors and the best fonts.

I also have a special BONUS for you. Ask for it!

Reviews


fabflats:good job.

deamazing1:good client

hemoke:great experience! on time and straight to the point!

deamazing1:Very detailed client.Had fun with this project.

jabz1997:would work with again


No comments:

Post a Comment