Monday, August 27, 2018

I will manage up to 3 platforms for you for up to a month. 1 post a day.

I will manage up to 3 platforms for you for up to a month. 1 post a day.












About:

I will give you a free consultation at time of purchase. During the consultation, I will find out what your needs are and whether they can be met by social media content creation. If not, I will let you know so that you can select a more relevant gig of mine.

I will use Hootsuite to manage your social media content. If you have pictures to provide, I will use them. I will also use free-use stock photos. I am open to running giveaways and other promotions to drive customer engagement. I can happily export any scheduled posts to a .CSV so you can look over them and make sure they are up to your standards.

If requested, at no extra cost, I will monitor your page and respond to messages and comments. If it is a question I cannot answer (after doing a reasonable amount of research), I will notify you.

If you have any other questions about my service, please feel free to ask. I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment