Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create engaging, original SEO content for your website

I will create engaging, original SEO content for your website












About:

I'm here to help new and established websites drive eyeballs with engaging, informative, and high-quality content. As a former journalist, I will work as part of your content team to create journalism-quality blog posts and articles for your site. 

What I bring to the table:

  • A journalism background 
  • Experience creating a social media marketing agency
  • An eye for detail and accuracy
  • A desire to help establish you and your site as an industry thought leader
  • Great communication skills
  • A mastery of the English language
  • A desire to learn and write about new areas of interest

Starting off on the right foot

To start this relationship off right, all I need from you is direction as to your topic. If you will provide me with a link to your publication I will do my best to write in a similar tone and voice as your current content unless you desire a completely different type of content going forward.

Teamwork

When I say I'll be a member of your content team, I'm serious. I want to deliver to you a product that far-exceeds your expectations and I'll work with you to make that happen.

Let's get started!

Reviews


windycitysteam:Excellent service, great content

windycitysteam:Excellent service, great content

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment