Monday, August 27, 2018

I will write evergreen content to promote you and your business

I will write evergreen content to promote you and your business












About:

I have over 2 years of experience in online marketing. I have experience planning, strategising, and managing content marketing practices for tech start-ups as well as other types of companies. This allows me to always create content that fits the big picture - meaning your long-term strategy.

Content marketing is my strongest suit, and I'm most passionate about writing. I've written articles about medical tech, work safety, debt collection, SaaS marketing, lead generation, and more. 

One of the things I enjoy the most is exploring and researching new topics, and I never allow myself to write blatantly untruthful or pointlessly salesy articles.

I believe that creating great content is the key to solid content marketing results, so my approach is an artistic one, but strongly rooted in factual, objective, undeniable truths.

Ultimately I write factually correct, conversational, sweet and charismatic articles to serve as evergreen content that will continuously generate leads for your blog.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment