Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do 10 article submission, manually

I will do 10 article submission, manually












About:

I will submit your article to 10 High Ranking articles sites.

You can also send me your favorite sites, If you want me to use yours ones, Otherwise I have my own GOOD rank sites list that I will utilize.

Order Requirement:
  • Title:
  • Summary:
  • Content/Body
  • Keywords/Tags
  • Content file I accept in .docx .odt .pdf .html & text format.

Please Note:

  • Articles must be at least 400 words or above.
  • 3 Hyperlinks allowed (with keywords).
  • Image/Logo not accepted.
  • Some of sites take time to approve.
  • Please then order If your article is ready.
  • I will not accept any gambling & adult contents.

After completed work I will give you report in spreadsheet.

We are online 24/7: Friendly customer support, ask anything any time.

Reviews


pressemann:Besten Dank

northking:Outstanding Experience!

pressemann:Gute Arbeit, besten Dank.

northking:Outstanding Experience!

aikhoong:Good job for the value of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment