Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do a copywrite SEO for you

I will do a copywrite SEO for you












About:

Hello, I am writing to offer you my Professional services, I work freelance  full time dedicated, I usually I spend 10 hours a day and an average of 50 hours / week to complete important online work as you require, I am very committed in the work I do.

What I offer you?: I offer you write an article written by a professional, clear, 400 words in any category, formal or casual, I'll repeat 6 keywords that you want inside the article, plus I'll write a list of 20 keywords.

Limitation in my proposal: Just copywriter the Article with 400 words and 20 keyword list.

Delivery time: 2 day

Experience: I have extensive experience writing a variety of articles for a wider market, for many important clients, web content, history, about music, theater, tv, I also highlighted the keywords.

Reviews


languagel:Hard worker and always aims to please

manuelaarango:Muy bien! Muy cumplido y logró interpretar lo que estaba necesitando.

eddyrivas7:Gracias siempre a sus ordenes, Espero mas trabajo de su parte :D

carvayal:Perfect job

kubysoft:Ok time delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment