Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create monthly social media content calendar

I will create monthly social media content calendar












About:

Hi, I am Mateja! I am bachelor of marketing and I think I'm the perfect person to create content for social media. :)
Do you want to bring your blog, brand, or yourself closer to people through social networks? Then you will need some great content!


What will you get?

  • Research of your brand/business
  • Research of your social media to see what has been done so far
  • A step by step guide that includes a plan for each day of the month
  • ORIGINAL AND HIGH QUALITY CONTENT PLAN!


Do you want to know:

  • about what topics you have to write on your site? 
  • what kind of photos do you need and how often?
  • what kind of videos do you need?
  • some good quotes related to your business?
  • some good hashtags related to your business?
  • how many people should you follow each day?

You can find out all of this if you contact me and order your plan! Don't wait too long :) 

If you need weekly content calendar, check this out: https://www.fiverr.com/mateja3010/create-weekly-social-media-content-calendar

Reviews


joyandlove:Mateja was awesome!! I appreciate how she took time to get to know the brand and generate a calendar based on my niche! I will work with her again soon!!

mateja3010:Thank you! This was a great experience. Awesome brand, project and person!

joyandlove:Mateja was awesome!! I appreciate how she took time to get to know the brand and generate a calendar based on my niche! I will work with her again soon!!

mateja3010:Thank you! This was a great experience. Awesome brand, project and person!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment